Zafrani Coconut Kheer
A quick fix for your sweet tooth. Indulge in this classic recipe of Coconut Kheer, prepared with National Kheer Mix, wafting with hints of cardamom and whiffs of saffron
Ready 20 min
Serving 2-4 People
Total Price From $0.00
- National Kheer Mix 1 pack
- Saffron 1 pinch
- Milk 1L
- Chopped Dry Fruits for topping
- Silver Leaf (Varq) for topping
- Coconut for garnishing
- Boil 2 cups of milk and a pinch of Saffron. Stir this mixture until it thickens.
- Then, add 1 tbsp of chopped almonds and 1 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
- Add ½ pack of National Kheer Mix, and keep stirring rigorously.
- To finish off, add 1 tbsp of crushed coconut. Allow this to cool and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Top it up with silver leaf, dry fruits and garnish with coconut.