Even if you have tried the most fascinating dishes from around the globe, you still come back to the authentic classic delicacies. Here is a new way to enjoy Saag with National Kofta Mix.
Ready 40 min
Serving 2-4 People
Total Price From $0.00
- Minced Beef ½ kg
- Bread Slices 2-3
- National Kofta Masala Mix ½ packet
- Chopped Green Chilies 6-7
- Crispy Brown Onion 1 large cup
- Fresh Cream 2 tbsp
- National Red Chili Powder 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- National Turmeric Powder 1 tbsp
- National Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- National Garam Masala 1 tbsp
- National Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil As Required
Spinach/ Palak proportion and preparation:
- Spinach / Palak 1 kg
- Fenugreek Leaf (Methi) small ones 6 bunches
- Dill or Soya 2 bunches
- In a food processer combine beef mince, 2 bread slices, 1tbsp of brown onion, ½ pack National Kofta Masala Mix and grind all the ingredients to your desired consistency. Now add about 2 green chilies and mix everything well.
- Grease your hands with Cooking Oil and roll mixture into round shaped small or medium sized balls. Put them on a plate.
- In a frying pan add 3-4 tbsp Cooking Oil on medium flame and lightly stir fry Koftas. Once Koftas turn light golden, remove them from the pan and set aside.
- Soak unwashed spinach dill and Methi in Turmeric water for ½ an hour. Then wash and drain in a colander under fresh running water. Steam it on slow flame for 5-6 minutes before blending it together. You may add a cup of water or two when blending the spinach in the blender.
- In a separate pan add cooking oil, brown onion, National Ginger Garlic Paste, National Red Chili Powder, National Turmeric Powder, whole green chilies, yogurt, National salt with two cups of water and stir well. Let it simmer on slow flame for 2-3 minutes and then add blended spinach mixture while keep stirring. Let it simmer on medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Koftas to the pan.
- Let Spinach with Koftas cook on slow flame 5-6 minutes. Top it up with fresh cream, National Garam Masala, crispy brown onion, chopped green chilies and lemon juice.