A lip-smacking dish of Chicken Achari wraps served in western taco style; with delicious flavors of National Achari Gosht Masala, perfect as a light snack or dinner.
Ready 45 min
Serving 2-4 People
Total Price From $0.00
- Minced Chicken 1 kg
- National Ginger Garlic Paste ½ tbsp
- National Achar Gosht Masala 2 tbsp
- Whole Green Chilies 3
- Roasted Grounded Cumin 1 tbsp
- Ground Coriander 1 tbsp
- National Red Chilies Powder 1 tbsp
- Whole Red Chilies 3-4
- Lemon Juice 1 ? 2 tbsp
- Curry Leaves 1 large cup
- National Salt to taste
- Lettuce or Salad Leaves 1/2 kg
- Cooking Oil ½ cup
- Tortilla Wraps ? Cut into half 8
- Tomatoes Chopped 4
- Heat ½ cup Cooking Oil in a pan, add 1 tbsp National Ginger Garlic Paste and 1 tbsp fenugreek seeds, sautéed for a while, add in 3-4 whole green chilies, keep stirring and now add in 1 kg of minced Chicken and keep stirring it until it turns light brown.
- Stir in 1 tbsp National Red Chili Powder, 1 tbsp National Cumin Seed, 1 tbsp National Coriander, fresh green chilies, 4 whole red pepper, 1 tbsp Lemon juice, National Salt to taste and 10-15 fresh curry leaves. Keep stirring for another 4-5 minutes.
- Just before switching off the flame, add in 1 medium chopped tomato and let it cook for another minute or so.
- Pre heat oven at 200 C and lightly bake tortilla wraps and set them aside.
- To serve, take individual servings of Chicken Achari mixture into the center of lettuce leaf, put lettuce leaf on top of tortilla wrap and serve in taco style.
- If the Lettuce or salad leaf is slightly lumpy then fill a deep bowl with cold water, and add lettuce leaf to cold water 30 minutes and it will become fresh.