Achari Eggplant Parma
Dish-up a very traditional bharta with it, bake a lasagna with parmesan and eggplant or just fry it for a great accompaniment with dal chawal while National Achar Gosht Mix gives it just the perfect flavorful boost.
Ready 20 min
Serving 2-4 People
Total Price From $0.00
- National Achar Gosht Masala 1 packet
- Lemon juice ½ cup
- National Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Eggplant (round and big) 2 medium size
- Eggs 2
- Breadcrumbs 2 cups
- Flour 1 cup
- Oil to shallow fry
- Mozzarella Cheese (shredded) 4 tbsp
- Basil leaves to serve
For Achari Sauce
- Tomato Puree ½ cup
- National Achaar Gosht Masala 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Mix 1 pack National Achar Gosht Masala in 4 tbsp Lemon juice, 1 tbsp National Ginger Garlic paste and 2 tbsp Yogurt and mix it well.
- Cut the eggplant in thick round pieces and prick them with a fork. Add the Achari Masala marination into eggplants and marinate them for 2 hours or overnight.
- Coat them in flour, then eggs then breadcrumbs and shallow fry them on low/medium heat until eggplants are cooked and the breadcrumbs are crispy golden brown.
- Mix 2 tbsp tomato puree with 2 tbsp National Achar Masala and 1 tbsp Lemon juice and put a dollop on each eggplant fried piece.
- Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on it and bake it only for 3-4 minutes with the top oven function on.
- Serve with a basil leave on top.